Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bouquet for drivers of Bus 92

Reader Quek Lay Choo sent a second message today to praise the helpful bus drivers in her estate.

She says: "There is only one bus service 92 that runs through Mount Sinai Estate, so if I miss a bus, I have to wait another 15 minutes for the next one.

"Many times, the drivers have made the extra effort to stop for a while longer at the bus stop although I am still at the opposite side of the road or not right at the bus stop yet. They wait for me to cross the road or make my dash to the bus stop when they can see that I want to take the bus. That is so alert and thoughtful of them.

"There is even one particular driver who greets everyone who boards the bus. It just makes the bus journey so much nicer and happier. Thank you to all the bus drivers of bus service 92. A big bouquet for them!!"

No comments: