Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Goodwood gives a template response

Goodwood Park has responded to my "raw Christmas" complaint about its poor service. It was what I would call a template reply and is unlikely to give me the confidence that its standard of service will improve next Christmas.

Here's the letter from Cameron Smith, its F and B director:

"Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback with regards your experience on Xmas Eve with regards your pick up from the Deli.  
 
I do value your comments and the points raised are being addressed with those concerned.
 
I can assure that this feedback is important to us and we take your comments very seriously.
 
Once again on behalf of Goodwood Park Hotel, please accept my sincere apologies and I do hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you back to Goodwood Park Hotel in the future."
 

No comments: