Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

VW helps a lady in distress

Estee wants to share her recent experience with Volkswagen. She thinks it deserves a bouquet for great service.

Her story: "A few days back, as I was driving out from my house, my car suddenly stalled and I was unable to drive it. It has only been slightly over a year since I bought my car and a month ago, it had undergone a full engine check and was given the all-clear.

"I was quite frazzled at the time as I was stuck in the middle of the road. Thankfully, somehow, it managed to restart and I drove it back home.

"Unwilling to drive it out again for fear that the same thing would happen, I called the VW service centre up and told them that I needed them to put the car through inspection again. I felt it was dangerous if it were to stall in the middle of the road again. They asked a couple of questions about the car and within an hour, the tow truck came, no questions asked, to pick it up.

"Upon receipt of my car, VW called me constantly to update me about what was wrong and what they planned to do to correct the problem. They ended up changing the whole gear box as well as some of the surrounding parts (FOC as it was still under warranty) to be extra sure that no such problem would surface again. It took them a total of less than two days to fix my car and, better still, they even sent it to my office for me.

"VW deserves a bouquet for the immense help rendered as well as the initiative to call me ever so often to update me about their findings."

***LATEST: Reply from VW:
"Thank you very much for you mail and the hint to the good feedback.
It is always nice to receive feedbacks from satisfied customers.

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Cheers Sebastian

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Sebastian Bachmann"

No comments: