Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Response from Mount E

Remember my complaint about inappropriate selling of insurance at Mount E? Well, I received a response today (April 14) from its group communications manager Shuyu inviting me to meet up with the hospital's CEO. I will certainly accept the invitation.

Here Shuyu's letter:

"Thanks for your valuable feedback on Mount Elizabeth Hospital's Endoscopy Centre and our sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience at the point of registration.

We are currently making improvements on our processes and service delivery.

If possible, our CEO of Mount Elizabeth Hospital would like to thank you and hear from you on how we can improve further. Appreciate it if you could contact me so that our CEO can meet you personally.

Warmest regards
Shuyu
Group Corporate Communications Manager"

No comments: